How do I qualify?
|Amount||Term||What you’ll need|
|1. Borrow $100 to $5000; 2. Customers receive for the first time a maximum loan amount of $ 500; 3. While the second time customers receive up to $ 1,000 if the loan amount is available.||From 2 to 368 days||1. You must also be over 18
2. New Zealand citizen or resident
3. Not be bankrupt
4. Be in ongoing employment (we can’t lend to self-employed or beneficiaries)
5. Have an active bank account your pay goes into on regular paydays
6. Access to a device with internet connection
7. Your own active email address
8. Must own an active cell phone
9. Complete online application
10. Pass our employer checks
How it works
Design your loan: Using the sliders, work out how much you want to borrow when you can pay it back and we’ll tell you how much you’ll have to pay all up.
Apply online: It takes around 5 mins, has your personal details like bank account number, email address and cell phone number handy.
Sign loan documents online: As a totally paperless loan application, you sign loan documents online. We’ll also send a copy of the agreement to you by email.
Employment check: As part of being a responsible lender, we need to verify employment details and your application information in order to approve it.
Loan payout: Once approval happens, we pay the loan within 60 minutes guaranteed so you get the money seriously fast.
Loan repayment: We set up an automatic payment from your account in accordance with your schedule. Once you’ve made repayments you can borrow again, subject to our lending criteria.