How can I get a loan?
|Amount||Term||What do you need|
|For new customers, you can borrow from P3000 to P10,000. To increase the loan amount, regular customers who have made payment records in a timely manner can be considered.||1. One month; 2. Two months; 3. Three months||Our process is simple, honest and 100% online.
The only requirement is 1. Correct government ID (scan copy or image); 2. A stable source of income (store owners and workers/freelancers at home are welcome to apply)
Loan Ranger – Your Online Cash Loan Partner
A pioneering online lending company, Loan Ranger offers fast online cash loans. Loan Ranger requirements for a loan application are minimal, making their service very accessible to Filipinos in need.
Loan Ranger is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission as a brand under First Digital Finance Corporation. You can reach the company through the following Loan Ranger contact numbers: (02) 320-3053, (Smart) 0908-310-1083, and (Globe) 0927-165-4291.
Loan Ranger Offers Quick Cash Loans
For first-time borrowers, a Loan Ranger cash loan can range from P3,000-P10,000. The loan period may vary from one to three months, depending on the customer’s preference. You will immediately see how much you will need to pay for your monthly installments after you indicate your loan amount and loan term.
Loan Ranger reviews indicate that the application process is simple and convenient. Unlike other companies that require you to present various documents as part of your loan application, Loan Ranger only requires one valid ID and a payslip or screenshot of your online banking transactions.
Submitting Your Loan Ranger Application
Applying for a Loan Ranger cash loan is very convenient since you can just do it online anytime. First, you will need to set up a Loan Ranger account by providing your full name, phone number, and email address. Once your account is set up, just go to the Loan Ranger login page and follow these simple steps.
- Enter your personal information.
- Upload a picture of your valid government ID (ex. SSS, TIN, voter’s ID, UMID, driver’s license, passport, etc.).
- Enter your current residential address and work address. You can also indicate that you work from home if you are a freelancer.
- You can opt to connect your Facebook or Coins.ph account to increase the chances of your loan application being approved.
- Indicate your source of income (ex. employed, freelancer, remittance, business) and provide then necessary details.
- Indicate the reason for your loan.
- Enter your bank account information.
What Happens After You Submit Your Loan Ranger Application?
- Receiving Your Loan Proceeds. For new Loan Ranger applications, processing usually takes one banking day. For returning customers, approval for a re-loan may take less than a few hours. After loan approval, the money will be sent to your account.
- Loan Repayment. Loan Ranger accepts payments through coins.ph, BDO, BPI, and Security Bank. You can repay your loan ahead of your date. You will not get a rebate for repaying your loan early, however, you may be able to avail of discounts for future loans.
- Missed Payments. Anytime you miss a payment, your credit history will be affected. This means that you may have a harder time getting your future loans approved. In addition, a late payment fee will also be charged if you are unable to pay on your due date.
Is Loan Ranger A Legit Company?
Loan Ranger is duly registered with the SEC as a financing company. The company is compliant with government regulations and is careful about protecting customer data. With Loan Ranger, you can rest assured that your personal information is safe.