How do I qualify?
|Amount||Term||What you’ll need|
|1. “Restart” from $100 – $1,000; 2. “Rise-Up” from $1,000 – $3,000; 3. “Fast Track” from $3,000 – $5,000; 4. “Forge Ahead” from $5,000 – $10,000*||1. “Restart” Loans = Up to 6 weekly repayments, 3 fortnightly repayments, or 1 monthly repayment; 2. “Rise-Up” Loans = Up to 36 weekly repayments, 18 fortnightly repayments, or 9 monthly repayments; 3. “Fast Track” Loans = Up to 72 weekly repayments, 36 fortnightly repayments, or 18 monthly repayments; 4. “Forge Ahead” Loans* = Up to 156 weekly repayments, 78 fortnightly repayments, or 36 monthly repayments||1. You need to be at least 18 years old and a NZ citizen or resident currently living in New Zealand; 2. You need to have been permanently employed with the same employer for at least 3 months;|
3. For our ‘Restart’, ‘Rise-Up’ and ‘Fast Track’ loans, you need to be earning at least $350 a week (after tax) excluding government benefits; 4. For our ‘Forge Ahead’ loans*, you need to be earning at least $800 a week (after tax) excluding government benefits; 5. Your pay needs to be credited on a regular basis into your own NZ bank account that has been open for at least 3 months; 6. You are not currently Bankrupt, under a No Asset Procedure or Summary Instalment Order; 7. You have access to the Internet and a mobile phone.
Cash Till Payday is here to provide easy, non-judgemental help to NZ residents in the form of fast cash loans.
A few facts about CashTillPayday
- We operate a nationwide web-based lending service, to allow all of New Zealand to have access to our service
- We are a lender and not a broker (no middle man!)
- We offer straight forward loans, combined with speed & honesty to help you bridge any financial gaps you may have.
- We provide a second to none customer experience for new and existing clients!
- We follow responsible lending guidelines